Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a GREAT Thanksgiving weekend. We went over to Ryan and Alisa's home on Wednesday night to hang out with Joel's family. Thanks Ryan and Alisa for having everyone over :) We had a lot of fun. I put Joel in charge of taking pictures because I didn't have my phone, and apparently he forgot to take pictures because there weren't any on his phone. I wish I would have taken pics of Alisa cooking. She made everything from scratch! She even baked her own pumpkin for pumpkin pie!!! I was very impressed. I'm sure that everything they had for Thanksgiving dinner was delicious.

On Thanksgiving night, we went to my parent's home. They have been out of town for Thanksgiving the past two years, so it was nice to have them home this year.

Thanks mom for a great dinner!







This is my favorite part of Thanksgiving. The nap after being stuffed.

The Larsens love playing games. We started out playing spoons (which I won), and then played catch phrase. Grandma even got in on the fun!

Jeffrey was pretending to be a dog and went arond licking everyone. He kept trying to sit by Broseph and lay on him, so Broseph finally gave in.

End the day with a wrestling match. Jeffrey is only two, but he already knows how to beat up his uncles.

2 comments:

Potters said...

It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I love this time of year. Nothing is beter than spending time with those you love.

Unknown said...

That was fun! Christmas will be even more fun!!! Cody gets home in what? Less than 20 days!!! I'm so fat!lol!