Monday, November 17, 2008

California Trip

We just got back from a short weekend trip to Anaheim. We spent the first two days in Disneyland and California Adventure. Disneyland always makes me feel like a little kid. We had so much fun! All of the Christmas decorations were up, it was really cute.

The two Toy Story rides are the most fun. Joel overall was better at them, but I killed him every time at accuracy, so I think we are equal even if he did get more points....
That's C3P0 back there...



We were just about ready to leave Disneyland, and the last ride we were going to do was Splash Mountain. Joel sat in the front of the log, and I was in the second seat. I didn't remember all of the little drops in that stupid ride, but we got soaked before we even went on the huge drop. Then the huge drop topped it off. We left right after that because we were soaking wet.... Not cool.



We asked this couple to take a picture of us, and turns out they were drunk. They took three pictures, and this one turned out the best.
The Toy Story ride in California Adventure is probably the most fun out of all of the rides. We went on this one three times, and this ride had the longest line out of all of them.

I took this the last night we were in Disneyland. This picture doesn't do it justice! It was so pretty down that main street!
This was probably Joel's favorite part of the trip. We went to Medieval Times, a little dinner and show thing. It was a lot of fun, minus the eating with your fingers. They serve you soup, chicken, ribs, baked potatoes, and dessert all without utensils. I though it was a joke until everyone around me started eating with their hands. Our knight was the red night, and he would have won if the stupid green knight didn't stab him in the back!


5 comments:

Joel Frost said...

What she says is a lie! I really destroyed her at the shoot-em-up games!

Potters said...

Wow your trips looks like so much fun. I'd love to do something like that. I've never gone to any of that fun stuff. I know that Mandi rocks so I know you won!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun kids.....ha ha JK. We went there while Christmas decorations were up last year and it seriously was so pretty. Next time we go we are going to California Adventure!

Unknown said...

Oh, and the splash mountain ride story made me laugh! I could picture you all soaked and mad about it especially your hair!

Matt and Sarah Joseph said...

The DL. Nice. We're going for a weekend in December.
FYI, middle seats on Splash Mountain are the safest bet.