Monday, September 1, 2008

Good News!!!

We have been waiting for this for a LONG time. Saturday, Joel got the mail and received a letter from the State saying that he passed the review and he can now take the test to become a Certified Appraiser. He has been working towards this for about three years now, and it's finally happening! I am so proud of him! We always talk about the fact that three years ago, we never dreamed we would be in the position we are now. We have been so blessed in our lives. We have a great business with awesome clients, plus we get to work together all day, a great home that we love, and we are just so happy together. I am so proud of Joel. He has worked so hard, sometimes staying up all night, and he really deserves this.

Good job honey! I LOVE YOU!


7 comments:

Joel Frost said...

Well, I love my honey too! I couldn't have done any of it without her support, emotional, financial, and she has done a lot of the work herself. She is the best wife. I love you.

Sarai said...

Congratulations Joel and Mandi! I started reading and I got all excited thinking that it was some different kind of news, ha-ha! But this is great, we are happy for you guys.

Potters said...

YAY JOEL! Congrats. All your hard work has finally paid off. I'm so happy for you two. I'm with Sarah though on thinking that it was going to end up being some other sort of news.

Joel and Mandi said...

Haha... Maybe I should change the post title... It is a little misleading :)

Garden House Floral said...

Way to go you guys. Mand, you are such a support to your wonderful husband. I am sure he couldn't have done it without you. You work so well together. I am amazed at your success. Thanks for always being so willing to help us out. We love you!
Karlie and Mike

A Crone's Life said...

Awesome!!! I'm so pround of you both, for making your goals a reality. Now let's see some grandkids -- I'm serious. I need more babies.... I'm waiting. What up?

Matt and Sarah Joseph said...

Congratulations bro! You're awesome and te estimo muchisimo. I still need to see Pineapple Express. Will Mandy let you get stoned just once to go see that with me? Ask and let me know.