Friday, September 5, 2008

Football Season

Hello, My name is Joel and I'm a football-oholic.

I just wanted to post and say how much serenity has entered my life in the past 12 hours. Several great things have happened in my life recently, and the start of the '08 - '09 NFL season is the icing on the cake. No, there was already icing on the cake. The start of the season is like the delicious sprinkles the go over the icing on the cake. It was just an extra sweet addition to the entire cake that is my life. I love NFL football. I love fantasy football. I think my NFL team could win the Superbowl this year. And I think my Fantasy Football team could destroy everyone as well. Life is wonderful. I feel like Gene Kelly in "Singing In The Rain." Giddy, full of glee, and I wanted to share that with all of you. I hope you feel the same.

http://www.dallascowboys.com
http://www.nfl.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bad Boy, (Chinese Accent Implied)
You are going to get beat. Good luck.

Matt and Sarah Joseph said...

Cowboys suck. Fins 4 Life!!