Friday, January 22, 2010

If you've never listened to me, please do now.

If you have never watched the show SURVIVOR, this season will be the best season that you can watch. I promise you will be hooked. They are doing an all star season with the best players from years past. They are calling the two teams Heroes Vs. Villians. I can attest that I either love or hate every person on here. Which is good. More action. It should be a good season. If you've never watched, now would be a great time to start.

The new season starts on February 11th. Tune in.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm a huge survivor fan and I was just wondering what you guys thought of last weeks episode. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall while each of the Heroes watched that episode. I'm sure Russell's ego is going to explode any moment. :)
p.s. I loved your pictures from Haiti. Glad you got to do that Joel.
Love you guys.