Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baking Adventure

Joel and I decided to make pumpkin bread for our clients' Christmas gift this year. We gave them pumpkin bread, and each a tape measure with our logo and phone number on them (these were Joel's idea, and they are really cool if you want one). As we started adding up the number of clients, I almost decided not to do it because it kept getting higher, 20, 30, 45, and then we ended with 60 loaves. SIXTY LOAVES OF PUMPKIN BREAD!!!! It only took three days... They turned out cute, but I still can't decide if it was a good idea or not. Probably a little too much work.




4 comments:

Sarai said...

That does look like a lot of work. You are brave.

The Emerys said...

Oh my gosh are you crazy? They look really yummy and pumpkin bread is my fav.

Larsens said...

And man is that good bread! Good job sweet girl and thanks for our loaf! Mom

Potters said...

Wow you are awesome to make that much bread for everyone. It looks really yummy.