Sunday, July 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL!!!

It is my lovers birthday today. He is 30 years old!!! I am so lucky to have him as my hubby. He is the most amazing person I know. I love him so much!
We had a birthday party for Aaron and him and the whole family came!






Demeree and Naomi are so cute together, best buds :)




Sarai made two amazing cakes for the boys. They were delicious! Complete with 30 candles each.





It was so much fun to have the family together for the party. We are very blessed to have such an amazing family.

Happy Birthday Aaron and Joel! You guys are awesome!!!

4 comments:

Suzanne Aguero said...

I agree! You guys are awesome! Looks like it was a good one! Love you guys!

Potters said...

Happy Birthday Joel. I love big parties with the family.

Sarai said...

Your family is awesome! Thanks for letting us use your back yard. I had a lot of fun!

Sarai said...

oh, can I steal some pics from you? Thanks!