Thursday, August 7, 2008

Family

It was brought to my attention that I have never had pictures of my in-laws on our blog, and I feel bad about it! People who have kids always blog about their kids, and I have found that we mostly blog about our neices and nephew and brothers and sisters. We have left out some of the VERY important people in our lives, so this entry is for them.

This is Charles and Doug. Charles (left) is Joel's dad, and Doug (right) is his partner. They live downtown SLC with their dog Deacon, and are two of the nicest people I know. We always enjoy spending time with them. They are AWESOME grandpas. I can't wait until we have kids so they can spoil them too : ) I really appreciate all the love and support they have given us throughout the 2.5 years we have been married, and I know Joel does as well. We love you guys!





This is Kelli and Mark. Kelli is Joel's mom, and Mark is her husband. They live in Herriman, which is just about 15 minutes from us. They are awesome grandparents as well. Kelli sews the cutest clothes for her grandchildren, and has helped me sew a quilt and taught me how to crochet. They are both always willing to help us with whatever they can. They have also been supportive throughout the whole time I have known then. I am so grateful to be a part of their family and love them both very much!


1 comment:

Froster said...

Your blog is really cute Mandi. I think you've inspired me to make a blog. I'm a little scared of the commitment involved, though. Maybe I'll just copy & paste from your blog for a while.